Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Breakfast Granola Cups”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : I substituted half the honey for some smooth almond butter to reduce the sugar and add some extra protein. They turned out great with a fantastic flavor and chewy texture. My kids and I loved it!
- “linda” : Made it as described except I left them to chill overnight before I baked them and they turned out great. They were a huge hit for a birthday brunch and looked super cute as well! These would easily be customizable with adding nuts or other things you enjoy in granola.
- “shannon” : They turned out very good. I will make sure that the bottom isn’t too thick next time. Lots of compliments from those who ate them and fairly easy to make!
- “kelly” : My hubby and I loved it. I made the recipe to the T except did not fridge for one hour 1st like it said to, I just put it right in the oven for 20 min and it was perfect! I could really taste the almond extract and I used vanilla yogurt like it said to instead of plain.
- “elaine” : Very good and filling with yogurt and fruits. I like best with pineapple. I wouldn’t change the method.
- “connie” : Amazing! would definitely make again. not too sweet which is what I was looking for.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :