Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Broccoli and Chicken Stir-Fry”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “martin” : There is simplicity and depth of flavor packed in every single bite. It felt like I was eating gourmet Chinese food from P.F. Changs. I vow to never order this as takeout EVER AGAIN!
- “julie” : I’m made this for dinner and loved it! I’m not a salt person so it was a little too salty and I found it to have a bit too much sauce so I will cut the sauce by about a 1/3 but loved it! Will be demoing this for my students tomorrow.
- “megan” : I would have given this 5 stars but I made a few changes. I used 1/3 cup of low-sodium soya sauce. I did not use any oil for frying. I cooked the chicken in a small amount of water let the water cook off and then seasoned it.
- “vanessa” : This recipe is great. A little too salty for my taste. Next time I will try low sodium soy sauce/more water.
- “clara” : This tasted pretty good. The only substitution I made is low-sodium soy sauce instead of regular. I also used about a quarter less soy sauce than the recipe called for.
- “naela” : I use this recipe as a base and added sliced carrots and sesame oil to this. It was a hit at my home and I would even consider trying the original recipe in the future and adding more than 3 cups of broccoli
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :