Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Brown Sugar Fudge”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “laura” : This recipe has eluded me for years. My mom made it for years and lost it! This is exactly what I was looking for. I agree with the member who boiled it for 10 minutes and stirred for 5 minutes. Turns out perfectly. Just like I remember!!
- “linda” : This recipe turns out great every time. You need to use a timer. DO NOT just guess. If you want to be even more precise, you need to use a candy thermometer and boil the mixture to 238 F. Soft ball stage. If you use a thermometer, you don’t need to time it. 🙂 I use less confectioners sugar – more like 1.25 cups.
- “kathren” : This turned out perfectly! I used to make a similar fudge a long time ago, but had lost my recipe. This was a little different, as I know I never used confectioner’s sugar. The recipe is simple and the timing directions are easier than temperature testing or soft-ball judging. I followed the directions exactly and used the fudge and a gift to my sister, who used to make brown sugar fudge with me.
- “silka” : Excellent tasting and very easy to make.I’ve made 6 batches in the last 24 hours to give away to co-workers. I did struggle to make the 1 inch cubes retain their shape when putting in gift boxes. After trying to cut it at room temp, at semi-chilled and totally refridgerated- I concluded that the fudge cubes turned out perfect-shaped when 100% refridgerated. Note: they were very hard to carve at 35 degrees so please be careful with the knife! Just go slow!
- “denise” : This casserole is great! My kids (ages 1 and 4) loved it! I skipped the mushrooms since I’m the only one who likes them and added a few slices of pepperoni.
- “michelle” : This was perfect! I made one little change and added 1 tsp of vanilla. I did find that my fudge fell apart when I cut it. Any ideas what I did wrong? It still taste delicious!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :