Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Buffalo Chicken Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : I threw in one large diced carrot with the rest of the ingredients (to add to what would be on the platter for a buffalo wings AND to make it stretch just a little further for more “filled out” sandwiches) and I used my own homemade lowfat ranch dressing. GREAT balance of ingredients. The boys made quick work of this sandwich stuffer–they LOVED it. My husband asked me why I hadn’t made it before and please could I make it more often……..and why aren’t there leftovers? 😉
- “jillian” : My husband and I LOVE chicken wings so I knew this had our names written all over it! Plus it was quick and easy to put together for lunch – not to mention a bit healthier than fried chicken wings! I used Kraft Reduced fat light dressing and of course Frank’s Red Hot which is a staple in our house. I cut back on the celery a bit but it did give the chicken salad a nice crunch. I let it chill for about an hour before serving to let the flavors blend together. I made these into wrap sandwiches – perfect with crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes and of course some crumbled bleu cheese! Thanks for a great recipe
- “danelle” : Very good for a quick and easy meal when you don’t have time to cook a huge dinner. The only thing I changed was I used 1/2 cup of Frank’s Buffalo Hot. I love mine spicy!
- “christina” : Excellent flavor, but WAY too much ranch! A 50-50 ratio of ranch to hot sauce works better otherwise all you taste is ranch.
- “lori” : We loved this I did make one change, instead of using the onions (which daughter won’t eat) I added Feta Cheese. About 1/4-1/2 cup. Delish!!
- “rima” : Delicious. I used more onion and some asiago peppercorn dressing rather than ranch and the result was pleasing.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :