Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Butterhorn Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “carrie” : These are amazing! I took a chance and made them for Thanksgiving with no trial run, and I wasn’t disappointed! They’re so light and have such a great texture, it’s hard to believe how easy they were. And this recipe let me worry about other things on Thanksgiving morning, and just pop these in the oven at the last minute. I even had them at 350 instead of 400 degrees, because I was reheating some other dishes, and they still came out great. Thanks for the recipe, I’ll be making it every year!
- “katie” : This recipe is good, but I can’t believe it doesn’t say to ice them! To make it out of this world… here’s what you do: frost them with a simple, thick powdered sugar/milk icing. Then if you like, roll the dough into 5 or 6 circles and cut them into more than 8 slices. This makes the crescents smaller and thus increases the icing to roll ratio. That’s they way my Grandma makes them…mmmmmm! It’s always been a family favorite! Enjoy!
- “patricia” : When I made these, I thought they weren’t going to work because the dough was so soft, but after overnight refrigeration, it was great to work with. My family loves these! The recipe makes so much, I sprinkled half with cinnamon sugar and we had them as breakfast rolls. Great!
- “elisa” : I wanted to make these rolls for Christmas dinner so tried them a few days before just to be sure. They passed muster with the daughter-in-law and husband so they were a go. They are so easy to stir up and I just got up on christmas morning and made them. They were a big hit. Wonderful flaky texture in fact the reason I am on here now is to send the recipe to my daughter. A 5 star keeper recipe.
- “sonia” : I was attracted to this recipe because the description said “no kneading required” – and I was very pleased with the light, buttery rolls that this low maintenance recipe produced. This is perfect for people who want homemade yeast bread without the sweat. I ended up letting mine rise for almost 6 hours and I think they were even better and lighter because of it.
- “tamara” : These rolls literally melt in your mouth!!! They are truly the best I have ever had…or made for that matter..and I make alot of breads. Try them..and you’ll make them over and over!!! Enjoy!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :