Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cajun Chicken Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “hannah” : I am a gourmet cook. Unlike many I would never use/substitute lite calorie items. It just doesn’t taste right and many low cal items are full of carcinogenics and junk to make them taste decent.. If you make something, make it right or don’t make it at all. Worried about calories- eat a smaller portion. Life is not a play-you don’t get more than one chance at it; there are no rehearsals. Enjoy things and don’t sweat the small stuff!!!
- “brandi” : I thought this recipe would likely give anyone a heart attack, so I fiddled around with it a bit. I used low fat sour cream instead of the heavy cream, and used light parmesan. It turned out delicious; my husband loved it, and he hates it when I “low fat” everything. Much healthier than the 62g of fat per serving! Thanks
- “mia” : This was very good though I prefer to use fresh ingredients. I used fresh garlic (4 cloves), squeeze of lemon instead of lemon/pepper, 1/2 & 1/2 instead of heavy cream. Rotini pasta for ease of eating and I think it ‘catches’ the sauce better. I also chopped up the chicken and the peppers for our kids. Used olive oil not butter. Very pretty when finished with the red and green peppers. Next time I will make a little roue after sauteing to help the sauce thicken. I used quite a bit more seasoning. In the end it was delicious.
- “kendra” : When ten of us share our N.C. house rental for our yearly vacations, I always do all of the cooking and am constantly looking for meals that can feed a crowd. Well, this recipe certainly did the trick! I used evaporated skim milk in place of the heavy cream and penne in lieu of linguini. Everyone truly raved about this dish!
- “melissa” : WOW! I made this last night and it was delicious, totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a restaurant. Made a couple of changes. To cut the fat I didn’t use the oil, and I used fat-free sour cream (only because I am lactose intolerant and can’t handle cream) I can handle sour cream though and I used just less than a cup. It came out like a dream. I used Zatarain’s creole spice and I went a little over board. My husband likes it spicy (I don’t) but I kept eating anyways, because it tasted so good. Had no lemon pepper so used real lemon juice and then added cut up tomato and diced onion, and used minced garlic instead of powder. Also, cut the chicken into bite size pieces. I will definitely make this again! With just a little less spice. Thanks for a great recipe!!!
- “lonna” : Okay, this is my 2nd review.Of course it was fantastic the first time but I wanted to cut down the fat so we could have it as often we we wanted to! This time I used 1/2 and 1/2 instead of cream and thickened it w/ a little cornstarch. Worked great.I also used just green peppers, the others are so expensive! If I was going to make it for company, I would buy the red and yellow but for the family green is fine. I dont think the flavor suffers, and the kids push half of them to the side of their plates anyway! WE LOVE THIS, YUMMMMM
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :