Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Carrot Cake Poke Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jeanine” : Great recipe. It was my 1st homemade carrot cake & it turned out perfect. I made a layer cake using 2 9″round pans & cooked at 350F for 35 minutes.
- “clara” : This recipe was incredible. After a box mix went awry, I turned to this terrific site to find a scratch recipe and decided to try this one. Scrumptious! Like some other bakers, I made a few substitutions and additions: instead of using 1 1/4 C oil, I used 3/4 C oil and 1/2 C applesauce; instead of 2 C white sugar, used 1 C white and 1 C brown; used walnuts instead of pecans and added 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg. I used 2 9-inch greased and floured cake pans. I made this a week before Christmas, so I popped it into the freezer, taking it out to thaw the day before it was needed. It was like it was fresh baked! Then I made the frosting, using 3 C of confectioners’ sugar instead of 4. The flavor was heavenly and I still had some left over. Everyone in the family gave rave reviews and had 2 pieces! The cake was gone by the next day. I will make this a Christmas tradition.
- “rita” : I’ve tried many of the carrot cake recipes on this site (including ones that are overrated) and this one is the best one. It is perfect. For a whole week, i tried many of the cakes and out of them all, my co workers, family and friends loved this the best, I have to agree with them, it’s that good. I left the frosting out, it’s fine plain.
- “crystal” : I read all the suggestions below and rolled them together to make the following changes: 2 C White sugar, I substituted 1 C White & 1 C Dark Brown. I used 3-1/4 C Carrots (2 pounds) and 3/4 C vegetable oil and 1/2 C chunky applesauce (you may want to reduce to 1/3C if using the extra carrots – it was almost TOO moist!) and 2-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon – it was incredible! I did make a 2 layer 9 inch round in dark metal pans, so I reduced temp to 335 and cooking time was about 38 minutes. For the icing I found 3 cups of sugar to be perfect and I used lowfat cream cheese – you couldn’t tell the difference! I did forget to flour the pan, so I had a hard time getting it out of the pan – you may want to consider parchment on the bottom as well, it was a bit sticky to remove, but I could paste together with icing. Made if for my mother’s birthday – everyone raved! I did one layer with nuts and one without and cut in half and put the nutless cake as half the 2 layer cake and the nut cake the other half (I used walnuts, much better). Definitely a keeper!
- “mia” : Exceptional!!! My family hovers in the kitchen when I set out ingredients to make this cake. So after making it 3 times, it is time to write a review. First let me state that this is a wonderful carrot cake recipe EXACTLY as written. But to personalize the recipe I decided to experiment. Based on other reviews: upped the cinnamon to 2.5 tsps, added 1 tsp of nutmeg and 1 tsp of allspice, increased the carrots to 4 cups and the vanilla to 3 tsps. Phenomenal!!!
- “melanie” : I made this into cupcakes and baked for 20 minutes at 350. They turned out great!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :