Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Charley’s Slow Cooker Mexican Style Meat”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “deborah” : I made this last night and have a couple comments – first I made it in a 10″ cast iron which worked perfect. Overall the recipe worked well, but I’d recommend people consider how sweet they want their cornbread and if it will match the enchilada sauce they’re using. I made your recipe for the Mexican shredded beef which was very good, but used a different sauce and my family found the bread was too sweet and the flavor combination disjointed. I think I’d just not add the corn at all if I made it again, which would probably require replacing some of that liquid with more milk or water but I think it would taste better without it. In general I love your recipes, thanks!
- “jessica” : This looks amazing! Thoughts on maybe using a salsa rather than enchilada sauce. My little ones are so finicky so I try to stick to things i know they like. Do you think it would be a reasonable substitute? Thanks!
- “molly” : This was delicious! My husband immediately went for a second serving. I used Jiffy instead and love the flavor and moisture from the cream corn and chilies. I also changed it a bit by using some shredded pork I had left over from making actual tamales, which was already in red sauce. I still added the enchilada sauce as the recipe calls for and was glad I did for the extra flavor. The recipe was easy and so good. Will be making it again and again.
- “linda” : So GREAT! I have made this recipe many times BUT I don’t like red enchilada sauce so I used green. And instead of beef I used chicken. FANTASTIC!!!
- “kendra” : Great recipe!! Everyone loved it. It’s a keeper. Got off track, forgot to add the cream style corn to the cornbread mixture. Almost dumped cornbread to start over but time was a factor so I just added the corn to the meat mixture and it was amazing awesome.
- “kathlenn” : made this earlier this week and had some issues getting the corn bread base to set up — may have been my oven – the temperature knob is loose and i sometimes have trouble regulating the temp… so it was kind of a mess visually. BUT…. the taste was AH-MAZ-ING!!!!! really, really good. so, i will be making this again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :