Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheese and Hamburger Macaroni”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : My step son begs for hamburger helper and we don’t buy a lot of processed food…. So I made this with whole wheat noodles and “homemade velveeta” ( 8 oz American cheese, 4 oz cheddar and 1 1/2 cups milk), and he LOVED it! We had leftovers and ate it the next day, and it tasted even better!
- “ashley” : I gave it 5 stars only because its very good for what it is.. a mac n cheese dish. It is quick, easy and inexpensive and the kids love it. If judged against all foods I’d give it a 3. Only change to the recipe was that I only had 1 and 1/2 cups of macaroni so I reduced the water to 1 and 1/2 cups as well. Came out great. Loved the one pot deal. My grandson loved it. All was well with the world.
- “nancy” : i was looking for a homemade hamburger helper and came across this recipe. i used it as a start because i did make some changes but my family loved it. I used 1 lb of ground organic turkey, 2 tsp of both garlic and onion powder, one qtr onion, 1cup milk and 1cup water and about 2.5 cups rotini since i did not have elbows. i also omitted sour cream since i did not have. i used mozzarella but not a full 8 oz. it was really good and a great alternate to the box. will def make again and would prob add a veggi like broccoli.
- “clara” : This recipe has great potential but needs just a few minor changes. I used V8 juice for most of the water (2 small cans plus the water to make 2 cups). I did not use 8 ounces of cheese – I think that would be way overkill. I probably used about 4 ounces. I don’t know that the sour cream added anything. I added a few red pepper flakes to my own portion to add some slight heat. Overall this is satisfying comfort food and can be changed to personal preferences. Thanks!
- “elodie” : We loved this. To make it not so dry I added 1/4 cup milk. I also topped it with sliced American cheese and stuck it in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes to brown. GREAT!
- “nicole” : I made it with a few adjustments. I used 1 cup water and 1 cup milk as another reviewer suggested, added a little bit of cheddar cheese, used less onion and seasoned the finished product with more salt as it was a little bland. Turned out delicious, my boyfriend loved it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :