Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy Chicken Bacon Tater Tot Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brandie” : Hello! This recipe looks wonderful. I will be making it on Sunday. I was wondering can I add a can of cream of chicken and a dollop of sour cream to the milk? Also, could I use ham instead of bacon?
- “sarah” : Very good as is. The best part about this meal is how easy it was to prepare. Who doesn’t love a simple potatoes, chicken and cheese recipe that requires very little work and almost no time? As I said, the best part is how easy it is to make. Just dump everything into the crockpot and go. But, if I have more time the next time I prepare it, I’ll probably make a few additions. I’m thinking next time I’ll add green onions, ranch powder, cubed cream cheese and maybe some sour cream! Overall, great recipe for those busy days/nights.
- “amanda” : This is a family favorite and we’ve made it MANY times 🙂 Has anyone converted this for the Instant Pot? I’d love to be able to make it faster as I always forget how long it takes in the crock pot. Thank you in advance for your ideas!
- “donna” : Just made this for dinner and it was delish! The ONLY thing I did different was after cutting up the chicken I mixed it with a packet of dry ranch dressing to give it a little “oomph!” I omitted the salt and pepper. It was so good!
- “beth” : I just put this in the crockpot for dinner! Easy to put together, and I had all of the ingredients on hand!
- “jessica” : I love this recipe and have made it before. However, I have actual potatoes I need to use and would love to use the potatoes next week if I can in the casserole. What would I change time wise or do with potatoes if I use them rather than the frozen tater tots?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :