Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cheesy-Crust Skillet Pizza”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cassie” : We call these tortizzas and make them all the time! The key is to cook the tortilla for a bit until it starts to crisp before adding the toppings. I also finish it by placing my cast iron skillet under the broiler to brown the cheese. Delicious!!!
- “melissa” : This is my new favorite recipe!!!! It was outstanding! Simple, not many ingredients and so yummy…..my kind of recipe. I did add some leftover deli Tavern Ham (shredded) for my meat loving hubby. Which, by the way, went at this very cautiously when he first put his fork into it, but once tasting it he declared he could eat the whole thing himself (hint-hint)! Thanks to ‘themoodyfoodie’ for submitting this easy, but fun recipe to make.
- “brenda” : I see some resipes are made with a lot of garlic garlic is very good for you keeps cancer from entering your cells it’s good for many more heathy reasons be careful when buying food READ THE LABELS ( KEY ) to living longer an heathy bread puts on a of calories … ?? made with almond flour or coconut flour is better for you starch as lot of calories . Hotdogs made with chicken. .Pork ect.. will having you running to hospital in longer run BEEF HOT DOGS BEST NATHENS. HUMMEL’S ARE GOOD TO ( READ LABLES ) JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING SAYES sugur free don’t mean it is sugur free sugur alcohol is sugur don’t let food industry fool you many answers to ? On web eat heathy feel better live longer ?? SERVE ALMIGHT GOD he is first to count on FOR ALL THINGS .. GOD ALL
- “joe” : Great recipe, I cook it a little longer before adding toppings and finish in the oven. One review called this a “tortizza”. That is not correct. Tortiizzas use a tortilla for the crust.
- “ashley” : I topped it with sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil) and pepperoni. No additional fresh mozzarella but I can see how that would add even more oomph. From this girl who needs to be on a keto diet for health reasons, THANK YOU.
- “jennifer” : This recipe was perfect! Will make this again and again! Thanks for posting such a quick, easy and healthy (low carb, high protein, gluten and grain free) recipe. Can’t say enough about it! Ate it with a knife and fork, as crust was delicate, but isn’t that how it’s sometimes done in Italy?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :