Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marsha” :It’s been many years since I made one of these cakes. I had forgotten all about this recipe. I am going to make it again.
- “kristina” : I have not made one of these cakes in YEARS. it sounds so good right now, ha! I will have to make this soon, pinned!
- “pamela” : Amazingly easy,I changed the layering I found starting with cherry filling on bottom then using a sifter to add cake mix followed by pineapple tidbits and drizzling butter on top eliminated dry cake mix . I didn’t use coconut or nuts because family didn’t like those ingredients. Really good with ice cream
- “mary” : This is a classic recipe for pot luck meals. This time i used a cherry chip cake mix on top of pineapple and cherry pie filling. I topped it with chopped pecans and shredded coconut. I drizzled the top with 1 stick of melted butter to which i added half cup of coconut oil. I can’t wait until it’s time to eat!
- “amber” : This cake is soo simple to make! And super delicious too!
I omitted the nuts, as some people I planned on serving it to have allergies.
- “natasha” : I did substitute dollops of chunky applesauce, for the butter. Added pecans on top. FABULOUS! Great , Thank you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :