Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chewy Granola Bars”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maria” : these are great! i made mine healthier by limiting the butter to 1/2 cup and compensated by adding in 1 jar of baby food bananas. i also omitted the chocolate chips and instead used craisins and raisins. halfway through the bake time, i removed the pan from the oven and pressed the mixture firmly into the pan again. this helped to prevent them from crumbling. yummy!
- “sina” : Excellent! I’ve made these several times. These suggestions from previous reviewers worked best: 1. Increase butter and honey to 1 cup each. 2. Mix WELL (until sticky). 3. Press HARD into pan. 4. Freeze bars to make less crumbly. I also substitute 1/4 cup Rice Krispies for some of the oats, for better texture.
- “nancy” : These were incredible!!! These are the best granola bars I’ve ever tried, literally. The version I made tasted almost identical to the Quaker chocolate chip granola bars that kids love. I made a few adjustments like using whole-wheat flour, omitting the sugar and creaming together 2/3 cup butter and 2/3 cup honey together instead and everything came together beautifully! I added shredded coconut, pecans and 1/2 of a bar of 70% chocolate that I chopped up. PERFECT! Thank you so much for the recipe
- “allison” : These were delicious!!! I didn’t add the brown sugar or the chocolate chips to make them healthier and they came out great. The honey made them sweet enough without the extra sugar added.
- “brandi” : These granola bars are AWESOME! They held together superbly, and I had no problems with them crumbling at all. I did add the extra honey, as the other reviewers suggested, and I also used a handheld roller to FIRMLY press the mixture into my pan both before and after cooking. The recipe indicates to lightly press it into the pan, but I packed it all in there as tightly as I possibly could… The results were great! Thanks for a great recipe!
- “cindy” : I was a bit shy to try this recipe after reading about it being so dry. I assure you that mine did NOT come out dry. I decreased my oats to 4 cups, used one stick butter, 1/2 c. honey, 1/2 c. applesauce, and 12 ounces of trail mix (which I may change out later). I did not put any brown sugar in it as I thought the trail mix, honey, and applesauce would be enough. I am keeping this recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :