Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Ramen Bowl”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “heidi” : This looks delectable per usual. One point on the egg…an easier method maybe to poach it easy. That way you get the texture and yumminess (that’s a technical word btw) of a soft boiled egg with less fuss. Ooh…and another point…fresh eggs are best for poaching, older eggs are best for boiling in the shell. Can’t wait to try this!
- “lauren” : Homemade spicy ramen with tofu is lyfe. (MIC DROP) I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this! Wish this were my lunch today. Maybe later this week. ?
- “emily” : OMG this looks amazing! The egg looks delicious. This is crazy, but I have never had Ramen, not even the 20 cent packets when I was in college. I think your recipe is a good way to jump into the ramen world!
- “leslie” : My husband and I FINALLY made it to an incredible ramen house in Nashville where we live. I died and went to noodle bowl heaven. The pork broth was so incredible that I have made it my mission to make my own at home. Great recipe!!!!
- “bita” : Looks so good! Hmmm, I love ramen but this looks too involved for me. I’m too much of a health snob to eat packaged ramen though, although tempting – would rather save my fat for favorite treats. Thanks for helping me get hungry though!
- “megan” : I live in New York and have yet to try some authentic Ramen … craziness, I know. Thanks for sharing this recipe, it looks incredible!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :