Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Scampi”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : Just like the Olive Gardens I love to make this for friends, I add a pack of McCormick, creamy garlic Alfredo pasta sauce blend and it is great
- “maria” : I recently made this for my family who loved it. I altered it quite a bit to add more flavor. I used a roasted garlic alfredo sauce, chicken broth and white wine instead of the reserved pasta liquid, and added garlic powder, basil, oregano, and 1 tsp lemon juice to the sauce. I also added salt and pepper as needed.
- “sarah” : I did as another reviewed suggested and made a white wine butter sauce instead of using the alfredo sauce. But I did everything else the same. This was a HUGE hit
- “natasha” : I loved this one. After trying the chicken scampi at that Italian Restaurant Chain, I thought I’d cook it for my hunny. He loved it.
- “hannah” : Excellent recipe. Easy to prepare and lots of praise at the dinner table.
- “jenny” : I thought this was very good. A bit bland, but good overall. I still think that the restaurant’s sauce is much better however.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :