Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chorizo-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sheila” : Don’t let the long list of ingredients sway you from making this recipe. I just so happened to have most of it on hand. Just when I was about to give up trying to like spaghetti squash LilSnoo has changed my mind with this keeper recipe. Loved it! Also loved using homemade turkey chorizo. But I confess to never having regular chorizo before. Perfect mix of flavors. I didn’t have the roasted tomatoes on hand so I used diced regular and I also used the mozzarella cheese I had on hand.
- “raya” : To make it easier to split the squash, I scored it and cut some small slits in it before microwaving for 5 minutes. I then roasted it as directed. I also prepared the ‘chorizo’ mostly as directed. The only change that I made was to combine an entire can of whole kernel corn (drained), an entire can of black beans (drained and rinsed), and an entire can of the green chiles with the diced tomatoes before simmering with the turkey. The grocery store only had one giant spaghetti squash (5.5lbs),. So, as another reviewer suggested, I turned it into a casserole. I removed the squash from the shell and placed in a lasagna dish. I then placed the chorizo mixture and cheese on top and heated as directed. We loved this and will definitely make it again. Though, it’s quite time consuming, so it’ll need to be a weekend
- “shenda” : I made it as listed minus the corn, and it was fantastic! I would say to add some butter or something on top of the fluffed squash before putting the chili on top, OR, mixing the cooked squash into the chili before putting it back into the shells. It is hard to get a good balance of squash and chili in a single bite as written. I don’t know why people think this is time consuming, it’s not. It took me maybe 15 minutes of prep time, plus the hour in the oven to cook.
- “tiffany” : Really delicious! I used ground beef because that’s what I had. I also left out the chipotle pepper cause I didn’t have any and I used half the amount of hot paprika instead of the sweet since I didn’t have that either. The recipe didn’t suffer. I was pleasantly surprised that spaghetti squash could be so yummy. Even my very skeptical husband said he would totally eat this recipe again.
- “diana” : Absolutely amazing! Perfect flavors and was my first time using spaghetti squash. So delicious and the kids loved it! Very filling and totally worth making it.
- “carol” : This was an fabulous dish. Takes a little time to prepare but each bite was phenomenal.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :