Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Chow Mein with Chicken and Vegetables”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “delores” : Very good. I put more snap peas in and probably more carrot but less bok choy and it was much more than 4 servings!! We definitely have dinner for tomorrow. Also I used baked tofu for the chicken and “Not chicken” bouillon (for vegetarians)
- “julie” : This was really good. Not bland at all with just the right amount of spice/flavor. I believe this was because what I had on hand was spicy oyster sauce and hot chili sesame oil instead of regular sesame oil. I used two 6-oz packages of precooked yakisoba noodles. I omitted the zucchini. We all enjoyed it and will be making this one again.
- “maureen” : Excellent! Made with pork instead of chicken just because I had a surplus of it. Could make with protein of your choice. I used two packages of ramen noodles and my usual stir-fry veggies: carrots celery bell pepper onions broccoli. Hubby and I loved it. This is a keeper. Thank you!
- “brandy” : I’ve made this 3 times now and each time I tweek the ingredients. The last time I made it it was spot on. I use teriyaki marinade to marinate the chicken and make twice the broth it calls for. I add mushrooms and carrots for more veggies. I won’t use bok choy anymore (bok choy in sounthern indiana is way too expensive). I use a large head of cabbage instead and we think it adds much more flavor than the bok choy. I also just use thin whole wheat spaghetti noodles because we tried the organic ramen noodles and they weren’t any better (and cost 3 times as much) than the spaghetti. I only gave 4 stars because I switched things up a bit to our taste but this is such a wonderful recipe and is now a once a week dinner in my house!
- “stacey” : Love it! It doesn’t have a real strong soy sauce flavor mild nice and fresh tasting. Much better than a Chinese Restaurant. I doubled it added top ramen noodles minus the packets. Next time a touch more sugar.
- “deborah” : I thought that this was excellent! I added onions and sauted them in sesame oil before adding the other vegetables it really added to the flavor. Also I added a bit more soy sauce and oyster sauce for more a more intense flavor.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :