- 3 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
Place the corn in a large pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook until kernels are tender but crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain, and cool in cold water. Use a knife to scrape kernels from the cobs.
Place kernels in a medium bowl. Stir in avocados, red onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Add cumin, red pepper flakes, and cilantro. Mix in vinegar, olive oil, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :