Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cinnamon Rock Candy”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : This is the first time I have ever made rock candy and the recipe came out perfectly! I did add an additional tsp of cinnamon flavoring because I was using extract instead of oil. I was wondering if it would be a problem to double up on this recipe if you had two pans to pour it into?
- “john” : I have made this so many time and my family just loves it!! The only thing that I changed is that I use a cookie sheet about 1/2 inch deep and spray the tray with none stick cooking spray to coat the cookie. After it cools, it pops out in one piece. My wife started using cooking scissors to cut it into squares before it cools all the way. This is so the pieces do not have sharp edges. Thanks so much for posting this recipe!!
- “tracy” : Such a wonderful addition to the Christmas holiday. Delicious and festive!
- “edna” : Sounds like the candy my friends in WF made everyear long time ago, i miss them so much, brings back memories?, thank you
- “angelina” : My grandma used to make this candy every christmas. We knew the holidays were close when we found this at her house. She never used a candy thermometor though. She just used a cup of cold water and would every little bit drizzle some in the water. When it made a cracking noise she knew it was ready for flavoring and would finish the recipie. It always worked. I now do it this way and never have any trouble. So if you dont have a thermometor perhaps try this. It should work.
- “debi” : My mom used to make this when I was a kid. Different colors & flavors too. She called it Sea Glass. I would come downstairs and there’d be a whole bunch of it on the counter. Yum!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :