Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Colleen’s Slow Cooker Jambalaya”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shawna” : I have never been a real jambalaya fan…but this is the BOMB! I love the combination of chicken, sausage and shrimp.
- “tamara” : O.k., so it’s a little soupy. But let me tell you, the flavor of this stuff absoultely rocks!! It’s as good as any jambalaya I’ve had anywhere! And talk about easy! If the “soupiness” bothers you, put your cooked rice in ahead of time and it will absorb liquid. Fortunately, I am able to get andouille sausage in Houston, but I would guess that, if you only had access to kielbasa or smoked sausage, you could kick the cayenne up a notch or two and get the same result. This stuff rocks. Thanks for sharing it with us!!
- “deanna” : This is good! I used 4T. of the Creole Seasoning recipe on this site instead of the seasonings listed (gives much more flavor).I also found that 4 hours in my slow cooker is plenty of cooking time and I don’t end up with mush!The last 1/2 hour of cooking I add the shrimp and 2C. of instint brown rice.
- “caroline” : My whole family loved this recipe. I would not cut down on the spices like some suggested. I don’t like things too spicy and this had kick, but was not too hot. I also would make the rice separate and pour the jambalaya over it. I tried adding the rice to the crock pot and it absorbed all of the liquid too quickly not allowing the rice to fully cook. Previous Next
- “vanesa” : I have had this recipe on my “need to try” list for quite some time and finally got brave enough to try it. I am from Louisiana and know a good jambalaya so I was a bit skeptical. This turned out awesome though!
- “erina” : This was wonderful! I assembled it the night before a company potluck, then took it to work and plugged it in at the office. It cooked on high for 4 hours. I ommitted the shrimp, and in the last 1/2 hour of cooking, I added about 7 servings worth of INSTANT rice to the pot, and let it cook. It was a huge hit!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :