Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kathie” : Yum! I used orange-flavored Craisins, used 1c cran & 1c pistachio, and added about 1/4 tsp orange extract. Based on a review that said these spread out a lot, I made two perfectly round logs (the hand-wetting tip worked perfectly). After 45 minutes of baking, it still wasn’t very brown (but it was done), it didn’t spread THAT much, and it was very difficult to cut. I used a good serrated knife, but I still had to cut them wider just to get a slice that didn’t break apart (though some still did). Since they tasted so good, I thought I’d try a second batch. My adjustments: I very coarsely chopped the cranberries and pistachios; I reduced the cran/pistachio amounts to 3/4 cup each (though in hindsight, the chopping might have been enough to help simplify cutting – I might use the full 1 cup next time); I flattened the logs a bit; and I brushed an egg wash on the logs (1 egg + 1Tb water). After 40 minutes of baking, the cookies had a great brown color, and had spread perfectly. I let them cool 10 minutes on the cookie sheet, then carefully transferred them to my cutting board, where I let them cool another 10 minutes or so. What a difference – it was so much faster and easier to cut them.. they came out looking perfect. I drizzled with white chocolate to finish.
- “elodie” : Excellent recipe that won me a baking contest! Soft enough that they can be eaten without being dipped in a drink. Make sure to let the logs cool before slicing them, otherwise they will crumble and fall apart. Highly recommended!!!!
- “stephanie” : These are fantastic! I’ve made several bathces of these in the past few months. Yes, the nuts can be difficult to cut through- I coarsley chop mine. I’ve also coated one side in white chocolate then drizzled it with milk chocolate- beautiful presentation & tastes great! DO use parchment paper, as the recipe calls for, or they will stick. Wetting your hands does make shaping the sticky dough very easy. These also freeze beautifully. 5 stars!!
- “sue” : these are delicious-I made them with olive oil and the 2nd time I use margerine. I liked them better with margerine – I added more cranberries and dipped in white choc-yummy! I will make these again.
- “athena” : I never dreamed I could make biscotti at home. This recipe was soooo easy and very delicious. I am planning on making more to give away as gifts for the holidays.
- “freida” : wow. these are amazing. and they were so much fun to make (once i finished shelling the pistachios). i let it cool for at least 15 minutes before i sliced it to avoid the crumbling. and i got about half of the serving amount. they taste great- i’m definitely making them again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :