Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Cream Cheese Lemonade Blackberry Crepes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leah” : Wonderful recipe! My husband and I had such a good time making these and they were delicious. We will use this recipe every time we want to make crepes.
- “aimee” : I haven’t tried! I can’t imagine the cream cheese thaws well, but the berries should be fine! I haven’t tried it though, so I can’t say for sure! Let me know if you try it!
- “laura” : O…. M….. G….. ! I don’t think I have tasted anything better than this. I can die now. Why did I wait so long to try it?? Seriously people, this is the equivalent to hitting the lotto! Insanely yummy!
- “matney” : I made these crepes this morning and they turned out AMAZING!!! My first time ever making crepes, and it was so simple. Thank you for the recipe!!!
- “caroline” : Crepes are my kids favorite breakfast! We love to change up the fillings…I LOVE the addition of cream cheese in yours! On our weekend menu!
- “starla” : Those look and sound delicious. I have never tried crepes.. don’t see them around much where I live. Must.make.soon!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :