Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMED CHICKEN AND BISCUITS CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “katie” : Turned out very well indeed . I will try using a little less milk next time as it was a bit too soupy , but flavour was great
- “barbie” : This is a great easy to prepare recipe. I did make a few small tweaks, didn’t have cream of chicken soup used mushroom and no pimentos so added a half cup of peas and frozen corn. Added 1/2 t of poultry seasoning and 1t of dry chicken broth to mayo /soup mixture. Plates licked clean, a definite keeper. Next time I will double mayo/soup mixture to have more delicious gravy. Thinking this recipe would be great with leftover turkey. Thanks
- “nisea” : I’ve make this recipe a lot and everyone loves it! The biscuits on the top are amazing!
- “jessica” : I used the mayo/cream option and used canned peas with carrots. I found that the first 15 min. of baking didn’t even heat the mixture…so I allowed a bit more time then placed the cheese and biscuits. This dish turned out bueatifully.
- “deborah” : I added some potatoes and some carrots on the second round of baking, and it turned out so well! My two year old even ate it!
- “melita” : loved it ! Only changes are I made my own cream chicken soup also used my homemade sour cream to replace the mayo
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :