Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “creamy chicken quinoa and broccoli casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “megan” : Great recipe! I came up with a solution for the quinoa not getting cooked all the way. Instead of adding the broth to the sauce, I put it directly into the pan with the quinoa before adding the broccoli. I made the sauce using only the milk. I can see where the sauce may be too thick to get into the nooks and crannies of the quinoa. I also added shallots and nutritional yeast to the sauce for my flavor preferences. Turned out awesome with perfectly cooked quinoa!
- “lora” : Loved the recipe! I added hot sauce and it turned out great. i also used coconut flour instead of all purpose, after reading the reviews i did rinse the quinoa before adding because i too had never baked it raw.Thanks for the recipe!!!!
- “crystal” : I just made this and it turned out well. I subbed out the milk and used a can of cream of celery and used two cups of chicken stock instead. I put pepper in it and didn’t mess with any other spices, mainly because I forgot, haha. My quinoa wasn’t cooked in the middle and I cooked in for another 25 minutes. It was good! I used a large 9×13 pan. I didn’t soak/wash since the quinoa I bought was pre-washed. I will make this again!
- “julie” : Delicious! Thank you. I made a few substitutions. I used fresh broccoli,clean chx broth, whole wheat flour, left out the parm cheese and chili powder (personal preference) and only 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- “sarah” : Made this and it came out great. Only exception is that I forgot to defrost the chicken so I ended up picking up some shrimp and used Gruyere instead of cheddar.
- “jessica” : I made this casserole and followed the directions exactly and it came out great! All the quinoa cooked with the exception of some on the edges of the dish which ended up getting toasted. This was my first ever casserole attempt and I found it easy and successful. My boyfriend loved it as well, he added some hot sauce on top. Thank you for sharing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :