Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMY CHICKEN & RICE CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “elesha” : Kudos for such a great chicken and rice recipe! I added poultry seasoning and a little thyme. Instead of water , I used chicken broth and 1/2 cup more liquid than what’s called for. Wonderful! Thanks!
- “rashel” : Absolutely delicious!! I’m a new mom, my husband and I both work, and I believe in eating a home cooked meal at least most nights of the week… This recipe is so simple, doesn’t take much effort to throw it together, and tastes awesome!
- “cheryl” : This looks so good but I’m allergic to mushrooms. Can I use 2 cans of cream of chicken soup or use cream of asparagus or cream of broccoli in place of the cream of mushroom soup?
- “jeff” : I make this similarly but use a mix of wild rice, brown, and jasmine. The rice and chicken are both cooked ahead of time in the chicken broth. I then add the soup, broccoli florets, and cover it all with grated cheese. Bake for about an hour. Tastes great.
- “lydia” : About to try this recipe! Would I have to use a rice measuring cup, or a regular measuring cup?
- “sara” : This was really good. First time I have made this kind of recipe and the rice did not turn out greasy. The rice was perfect and the chicken so tender. Definitely going to make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :