Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “CREAMY PEA SALAD”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : Such a stunning salad! I love peas, so will definitely bring this to some cookouts this year
- “erin” : Pea salad is one of my all-time summer faves. I cannot wait to try your rendition with bacon.
- “renee” : Peas are probably one of my favorite vegetables. This salad looks amazing. I can’t wait to try it, and with the bacon maybe my husband will finally learn to love peas too
- “marci” : Was introduced to pea salad years ago. Didn’t like peas to much then . But love this salad so I eat peas all summer long!
- “sabrina” : So Awesome, to find someone brave enough to not cook the peas first. This looks to be a delicious recipe HOWEVER I want to create the mason jar salad with frozen thawed peas and frozen thawed green beans and you gave me the confidence to do it so thanks.
- “lacey” : Have you ever added chopped boiled eggs? I do that about half the time I make this, and ot’s so delicious both ways.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :