Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “wendy” : Thanks for the recipe! Sounds so good!! Gonna try and roast my own peppers.
- “natalie” : this would be fantastic on a sandwich or in a wrap! Thanks for sharing this recipe ?
- “shaina” : This is simply gorgeous. I’m with Shelly. I want it on a sandwich.
- “amanda” : Love love this!! I bet on a sandwich it would be amazing!!
- “jennifer” : Mine turned out very runny and clumpy – doesn’t look like the picture at all. I followed the directions, just put it all in a food processor and tried to get it smooth. any suggestions? the taste was good but way to runny
- “amy” : Hmmmm … the only thing I can think of is that the red peppers were not drained? Other than that, I’m not sure.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :