Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Vegetable Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “patricia” : I made this with canned vegetables for soup as the only change in the recipe. It was perfect for a cool fall evening! Thanks!
- “katrina” : This was delicious. I of course used canned vegetables (whatever I had in the cabinet). Added some egg noodles for texture and Parmesan cheese. Will definitely make this again.
- “trisha” : Wow, 30 minutes! This makes it easy to make even on a school night. Thank you so much!
- “jessica” : This looks like the perfect comfort food! Perfect for this chilly weather!
- “marie” : This recipe was very good. I added the vegetables while they were frozen, and I also added collard greens, kale, and parsley. This would also be good with some shredded rotisserie chicken added. Just printed the recipe so I can put it in my recipe binder. Thanks!
- “alison” : I came a cross this recipe today. I had veggies to use up… This was so good! The only thing I used different is instead of plain potato flakes I used loaded bake potato flakes. So good! Thanks for a amazing recipe. Will be making it again in the future.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :