Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crispy And Golden Fried Cheese Balls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “laura” : I love these! I always eat them at my local greek restaurant but couldn’t figure out what kind of cheese they were made of. I guessed the feta cheese, of course, but I wouldn’t dare to improvise them. Thank you for sharing, I never found such a recipe.
- “nevila” :I did this recipe yesterday and the cheese balls turned out perfect.My kids and hubby loved them. thanks for this wonderful site.
- “sadie” : Making these right now! Can’t wait till they’re done! Many thanks for sharing recipe , much appreciated
- “arno” : Would a combination of mozzarella, feta and parmesan work? I like the meltiness of the mozzarella, plus its mild flavor is a good counter for the feta and parm. Let me know. THanks for an awesome recipe!
- “elodie” : Tried these, they are delicious. I did have some trouble frying them. If the crust is to thin, the cheese will burst out of the shell. Solved this by soaking them in egg (after dredging in flour) and then in breadcrumb. They will be a lot firmer and easier to fry!
- “kayon” : What is 1.5 ounces of flour, in terms of teaspoons, or something else I can easily measure?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :