Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Crispy Rice Candy Corn Treats”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “pamela” : What a surprise. I have made these several times to rave reviews. I had better luck melting the chocolate chips (more like 1 cup) into the marshmallow butter mixture after it melted then stirring in the candy corn and cereal. I’m not a big candy corn fan but they mix in well and this is a fun easy Halloween treat.
- “martha” : We left out the chocolate chips and drizzled chocolate on top instead. Did these in the microwave, melting the butter, slightly warming the marshmallows, then stirring in the candy corn and krispies. Used a bowl with the bottom buttered to push into the pan. The recipe is a good one.
- “natasha” : These were delicious! I was surprised by how yummy the candy corn was mixed in. We used mini M&M’s instead of chocolate chips. Adults and kids all loved!
- “gina” : Was a good quick recipe, added orange coloring as well as mini marshmallows baked on top to decorate
- “tara” : These were good! Brought them to my daughter’s preschool and they were devoured. Next time I’ll add less rice cereal or more marshmallows. I’ll also press the chocolate chips on after they cool a bit so they hold their shape instead of melting all over the place. 🙂
- “liza” : This is a yummy recipe. The grandkids had fun helping. Perfect for our Harvest Dinner at church
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :