Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “DING DONG CAKE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “patrick” : This looks amazing! This needs to be in my house now. No actually then Ill eat the whole thing. This needs to be made a brought to a party so I can eat and leave it!
- “megan” : I’m late commenting but this is AMAZING. Thank you so much for posting about it!! I love that you doubled the marshmallow filling. I was all (how come her marshmallow filling looks so good)? Ha!
- “sabin” : My mom wanted a Ding Dong cake for her birthday but we’re gluten free. I made it with modifications and even our gluten folks had no clue! LOVED it! Super moist.
- “carol” : Megan the cake was amazing as so many others have said, yet I have a question…
Why the squiggle on a Ding Dong cake? Only the Hostess Cupcakes have squiggles.
- “trish” : Oh boy that looks good!!! The caramel ganache is definitely the “icing on the cake”!!! So pretty.
- “muna” : The best way to celebrate a Birthday! Elegant and tempting.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :