Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “DONUT MUFFINS! – Mini muffins that taste like donuts!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Wonderful recipe that’s a cross between a mini muffin and a donut hole! Simple, delicious
- “leslie” : I just made these this morning! They were very good! I put in a little less than 1/2 tsp of nutmeg. I also coated mine in powdered sugar, vanilla glaze and a chocolate glaze.
- “dianne” : Oh my word are these amazing! I would give ten stars if I could. They taste just like little sugared donuts, but without all the guilt. I made these as written, but chose just to coat the tops with the margarine and sugar mixture, so I reduced the cinnamon and sugar topping by half. There was still some left over, so I’ll just save it to use on the next batch, which I think I’ll just make right now. Make sure you spray the pans well and they will pop out very easily.
- “nancy” : Nice recipe when you don’t have eggs. I didn’t have nutmeg so I used pumpkin pie spice and used 1/4 tsp. I halved the butter and sugar and added a tsp of vanilla. For the topping I skipped the melted margarine and tossed them with 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/8 cup of sugar in a paper bag to coat, made 18 mini muffins baked in 18 minutes. *** I have tried it with an egg as well and we noticed no difference with taste or texture. ***
- “elisa” : These muffins were awesome! I followed this recipe to a T and had no problems! One thing I found out was, after tasting the batter that this was not gonna be enough for our family! But, no problem… I went right ahead and made another batch! These were so good! I will make them again and again!! 🙂 Thanks
- “kendra” : Yummy. I made a few changes. I substituted soy egg nog for the milk since that was what I had on hand. I also changed the spices. Instead of the nutmeg I used 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg and 1/4 tsp ginger.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :