Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “D’s Famous Salsa”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “janet” : I loved this but I don’t like uncooked canned tomatoes so I used fresh Roma, my garden is full in summer so I make this as often as I can. Always a hit at get together’s.
- “camelia” : Wonderful tasting salsa. I did do a few changes in the recipe. I used Mexican stewed tomatoes, fresh jalapeno’s, lemon juice in place of lime, lots of cilantro and added about a teaspoon of chili powder to mine. All our favorite Mexican restaurants tell us to use the chili powder. Thanks for the recipe.
- “heidi” : Words cannot describe how I feel about this recipe. It’s soooo good. I was skeptical that it could really taste fresh with canned tomatoes, but it truly does.
- “brenda” : Good as it is, but if you’re looking for more of a homemade, less sweet taste try using fresh cut Mexican style canned tomatoes in lieu of the stewed tomatoes
- “ginah” : This is a quick and easy recipe for delicious salsa-the key is to blend the ingredients for a few seconds. Tastes even better the second day.
- “helen” : This is an absolutely fantastic recipe. I make it for all the parties that we go to – and continue to get lots of requests for it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :