Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “heidi” : I just made this for some out of town guest, but I put pork sausage instead of ham. They loved it!!
I made everything last night, including eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl, put in refrig. Pork sausage in a separate bowl put in refrig. So this morning put hash browns in bottom of dish, then sausage, then cheese and then topped with egg mixture. So easy so good.
- “judith” : Delicious! I did use real potatoes-grated them- removed liquid-browned them up in cast iron skillet-10 minutes-put in baking dish-rest of ingredients on top. Perfectly done in one hour! I used canned milk. Yum!
- “pamela” : I’d actually recommend baking this at 400 instead of 350. It took me 2 hours to get the middle to set completely. Otherwise it was great! I also added chopped green peppers, crushed garlic,and bacon pieces for a little extra flavor.
- “gail” : I love this receip however, every time I make it, the middle isn’t done. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this issue? I’ve adjusted the time. Cooked longer (but then it’s dry). I just need suggestions please. Thanks
- “melissa” : I also add some onion to mine. But the best way to make this is in a crock pot! Turn on high for 8-10 hours. Wake up to the smell of breakfast…yum.
- “caren” : This was great! I used bacon because I didn’t have ham, and my family devoured it. Thank you for the recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :