- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, diced
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
Line bottom of baking pan with 1 can of crescent rolls. Pinch all seams together to seal.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream. Spread filling on top of rolls. Place second can of rolls on top of filling.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar, milk and butter. After Danish has cooled, drizzle with icing.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :