Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Flank Steak Fajitas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “paula” : Easy to prepare and easy to clean up! What I love about this recipe is the marinade. I marinated the flank steak for 45 minutes, and the meat was so flavorful! A great choice for Mexican night!
- “michele” : Very easy to prepare with a quick cleanup! I love Reynolds wrap and I had never thought of cooking fajita meat this way! What a great idea, the flavors melded together and made for a delicious meal that even the kids loved! I will make this again.
- “raina” : Super easy meal and my husband and his football buddies loved it. The Reynolds foil made this very easy to clean up and I even had the guys use foil sheets on their plates, so no dishes to wash. The seasoning was great, all we added was a dash of Tobasco sauce when serving. Will make these again.
- “sue” : This marinade is fantastic! I decided to quickly sear the steak on a cast iron then baked in the oven on a sheet pan. Absolutely delicious! I may season the vegetables next time, but that is the only thing I would change!
- “richie” : This is even better then the restaurant steak fajitas. I keep a jar of the marinated in the fridge. So when I’m in the mood for steak fajitas quesadillas I can easily make.
- “karen” : I have made this a few times, and have always enjoyed the flavor and ease of preparation. Tonight I used a store-bought marinade packet to marinate the steak, but followed all the other steps in the recipe, and it couldn’t have been easier!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :