Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “EASY HOT AND SOUR SOUP”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kendra” : I love all of your Asian recipes!! This is great! can’t wait to try this!
- “gloria” : my husband and I love hot and sour soup, and although I make many different kinds of soup, the recipes for hot and sour soup have always been too “out there” to tackle. THANK YOU for working on a recipe we can all make easily!!
- “sally” : Loved this!! Added a little leftover steak. Simple and great flavor Thanks for posting
- “adia” : Great recipe for a quick hot and sour fix! Based on what I had on hand, I substituted two thinly sliced pork chops for the tofu and used sliced fresh button mushrooms. I increased the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and sriracha only because of personal preference. Thanks for posting!
- “julia” : I used Apple Cider Vinegar instead of Balsamic (it’s what I had) and this still turned out great!
- “natasha” : We love h & s soup from our Chinese take out but the last batch nearly blew our heads off!!! Thanks for posting this so I can make your version and adjust the heat to a non lethal level. Gorgeous photos by the way.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :