- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Divide lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, and green onions between 2 bowls; place ground beef on top. Top taco bowls with salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :