Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Pecan Caramel Turtles”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sharon” : I made these yummy delights for the holidays last year and was really pleased. Planning to make some more this weekend. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us!
- “sylvia” : Thanks so much for this recipe. I have made chocolate turtles for years using melted caramel candy squares then dipping in chocolate. Great to eat, but more trouble to make
I love your recipe and method. Definitely in my Christmas candy line up this year.
Thanks for your wonderful blog. I follow you all the time and love your down home recipes.
- “kara” : For the toffee and turtle recipe, does it matter what type butter; salted, unsalted or margarine? Thanks. Recipes sound delicious. Cannot wait to try.
- “crystale” : It was So Amazingly Great Easy my granddaughter helped me make them
- “glory” : I’m pretty sure this post is going to change my life for the better. One of my fave candies!!!
- “michelle” : These look amazing. I’m going to make these for a Christmas treat can you give me an idea of how many caramels are in an 11 oz bag?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :