Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Pineapple Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : This is a very simple and easy recipe that tastes great! I like to add peppers, mushrooms, and water chestnuts or swap out the green onion for red or sweet… whatever I have on-hand. It’s always turned out great.
- “carol” : Loved it. Easy to prepare. Used fry pan as I don’t have wok. On;ly addition I made was to add mushrooms. Very delicious. Will make again for sure!
- “hannah” : I used a 20 oz can of pineapple chunks and it was delicious! Next time I will use a can of pineapple “tidbits” instead of chunks just so the pieces are smaller. GREAT, simple, delicious weeknight meal!
- “patty” : I enjoyed making this meal for my family. My suggestion is 2 lbs of chicken, this is great for left overs. Very easy to make. I also used more pineapple, because I love pineapple! I will definitely make this recipe again.
- “elizabeth” : No changes. We loved it! Great for a summer’s evening when the weather is hot. However I may try it with other fruit and will let you know how it turns out.
- “mina” : This was very good and very easy. Not a lot of ingredients (and nothing exotic) and you can do all of the prep before you start to cook. The cook times given were also right on the money. Might just add a little cayenne or pepper flakes next time.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :