Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Sticky Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “senika” : This chicken made me do a double take! An easy and fantastic recipe Mike! BTW – eating too slow can be a problem too – that’s my problem, everyone would have finished and I’m still eating! Maybe I should use this chicken to practice eating faster with?
- “bella” : Yum the pictures are mouth watering. I love food and this sounds great I love trying new recipes!
- “claudia” : I havent eaten asian food in solo long due to unhealthy choices. But its time to make that change by making this amazing recipe!
- “kari” : Your chicken recipes are always spot on, I’m so hungry right now and I really wish I had a gigantic bowl of this to ‘wolf’ down!
- “darci” : These were so delicious…I didn’t have the Korean spice so I used 1 Tablespoon of chili paste. So sometimes I add a twist. I panfried some sliced carrots and Chinese cabbage, got a tortilla, toasted it, added a slather of cream cheese on it and then put the chicken and veggies on top…So many variations…so yum..keep those recipes coming!!!
- “nora” : I just made this dish — marinated it overnight but didn’t have any ginger so left it off. The dish was excellent and my boyfriend would consider it one of his favorite chicken dishes.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :