Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Eclair Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “debbie” : Anything this GOOD, easy, quick & inexpensive to make must be a sin!!! The only thing I changed was I made homemade milk choc. frosting. Will be making again!!!
- “nancy” : Wow, this is so sinfully delicious! This was my second time making it, and I’m glad I did because the first one I made was not that great. My family and I thought the store-bought frosting I put on the first one was way too sweet, as well as way too much. Also, I used cheesecake flavored pudding on the first one and we didn’t really care for that flavor either. This time I decided to use the vanilla flavor pudding (as per recipe) and make a chocolate ganache for the topping. OMG heaven!!
- “martha” : Excellent recipe! I made this for our annual family BBQ and everybody raved! It is too easy to make!
- “clara” : Very easy to make and tastes wonderful. I’ll make this one again! Melting the frosting is the way to go…pour it on and then refrigerate!
- “megan” : Eclair cake is the best. I use my own home made frosting, better than anything out of a can. We also let it sit over night. It is better when the graham crackers get soft.
- “helen” : Yummy!! This was excellent. It really tasted just like an eclair. I couldn’t bring myself to use store bought icing so I made a chocolate butter cream. Everyone loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :