Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Eggs Benedict”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julia” : Just delicious. Toast your muffins just golden, not too crispy or it makes the Eggs Benedict hard to eat in my opinion. An easier way to make Hollandaise is in the blender. Place egg yolks in blender with the lemon juice (1 tablespoon is what I use) and other seasonings, turn blender on high speed for 5 seconds to blend. Melt butter in microwave until completely melted and hot. Turn blender back on high speed and gradually pour in butter. It will thicken into a beautiful yellow hollandaise in 20-40 seconds.
- “mia” : Excellent! And I tried all the various versions suggested by other reviewers. The blender method makes it easier and faster, but the double boiler method tastes less eggy and the heat blends all the flavors together very well. Another advantage to making the sauce on the double boiler is that you can keep it hot till you are ready to serve. The key to using the double boiler is to make sure the water is only simmering (not boiling) and NOT touching the bottom of the sauce pan. (I used key limes instead of lemons, and added a couple of extra drops of Worcestershire sauce (to taste).) Combine the eggs, lime/lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a separate bowl before pouring into the double boiler. Then KEEP WHISKING, DON’T STOP, even after the last drop of butter has been added, keep whisking till everything is smooth. Making this receipe is like conducting an orchestra. Prepping is key. I started with the bacon then popped it into a warm oven. I also put heat-safe breakfast plates in the oven to warm them up. I made the sauce, then when that was done, I took it off the double boiler and set it aside. Then I popped the English muffins in a toaster oven (on light toast), then used the water in the boiler to poach the eggs. Stir up the sauce while the bread and eggs are cooking. The bread and eggs should be done simultanously. I garnished with a sprinkle of Hot Hungarian Paprika.
- “sarah” : My boyfriend considers himself an “eggs benedict connoisseur” – he always orders it when we eat out for breakfast and will send it back if it isn’t to his liking (he always feels bad about it though!). I decided to try and make it for him since he likes it so much but was intimidated because I always thought it would be hard. I saw this recipe, reviewed it and decided it was something I could do – he LOVED it! And he wasn’t just saying that because he loves me 🙂 He suggested that we buy a double broiler since I had to improvise on the hollandaise sauce and he wants me to make it again! YUMMY! Thank you for such an EASY and DELICIOUS recipe!!
- “andrea” : Perfect recipe. Although I’ve made Eggs Benedict before, I’d never used a recipe for the Hollandaise sauce- I just used an old method my mom used. This had just the perfect amount of lemon (we like it very lemony). Poaching the eggs was a little tricky- I just broke each one into a small bowl before sliding it into the water… was a little easier that way. Thank you!
- “linda” : One of my favorite yearly treats is eggs benedict which I reserve for our Sunday before Christmas brunch with our friends. This year I felt a little ripped off, being that for the first time, the eggs were overdone and the sauce was bland. So, I decided to try making this dish myself. I was a little intimidated at first, but the eggs really turned out delicious as well as the sauce. Be sure to add the vinegar to the water as it really helps hold the whites together. Thanks!
- “hellen” : Hubby requested this for supper. I came to this site and was not disappointed. Followed the recipe exactly. Unlike others, I did not find the sauce to “lemony”. This is a super recipe. Thanks for sharing.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :