Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fab Summer Blackened Chicken Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ashley” : This was delicious! The chicken was nice and spicy but when combined with the avocado’s natural cooling effect it was divine! I bought the chicken cut for Scallopini (sp?) so it was thin and tender and better sized for salad. The dressing was really good but I made two portions of it instead of one. This is a recipe I’ll keep and share!
- “pamela” : This turned out pretty good but I did have a few substitutes. I grilled the chicken instead of frying and added crushed garlic and a few splashes of lime juice to the meat before grilling. I used a few small grape tomatoes instead of sun dried to the salad along with cucumbers (sliced in half) feta cheese and omitted the olives. Yum!
- “melissa” : I will definitely make this again! I made some minor changes re: what I had in the house (e.g. grape tomatoes instead of sun-dried). Definitely lived up to its name – it was fab!
- “anna” : Loved this salad. Made mostly by the recipe. Changed only the ratio of Oil to vinegar 3:1 as equal parts would have been too much vinegar for us. Really enjoyed the ingredients. Perfect for a hot August in Texas. Thanks for a really nice recipe which we will have often
- “suzie” : This was an excellent salad. It reminds me of a Cobb Salad. I also added some crumbled feta cheese to add some zing to it but either way it is a good one.
- “emily” : This was delicious! Everything about the recipe was great the cajun seasoning the avocado the dried tomatoes the olives…FABULOUS salad!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :