Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fiesta Pinwheels”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “carrie” : I have made these and they were a hit!! A little hint, spray Pam or any type cooking spray on wax paper first then lay out crescent rolls . It will help not to stick and roll up perfectly.
- “taryn” : This is a great recipe that I have made countless times. You can prepare these a day or two in advance, refrigerate and then slice and bake in the morning. Great!
- “carla” : Made these for a baby shower, and they were a huge hit!! Everyone raved about them, so I was super glad I took a chance and made them!
- “megan” : I make these all the time and guests/family LOVE THEM. I do change it up a bit. I saute finely chopped white onion while cooking my ground meat.
- “jeanna” : everyone loved it! I’m making it again and plan to add diced roasted tomatoes and diced jalapeños. Should add some zing and color
- “crystale” : I’ve been making these for several years now and they are always a HUGE hit. My family requests them often. My kids friends literally ask me for the recipe so their moms can make them too! Lol.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :