Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “French Onion Soup Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “karolyn” : DEEEELICIOUS!!! We added extra cheese plus some crushed fresh garlic just because we felt like it but I doubt that it was necessary. A really lovely way to eat French Onion Soup! In our home the adults and teenagers LOVED this French Onion Soup Casserole, the 2 younger ones not so much so my thinking is it is more an adult thing.
- “sam” : I’ve made this recipe and it was a huge hit! It was so good. I am making it again this evening for a guest who loved it the first time I made it. As for those of you asking what temperature to use. It says broil. That should be a setting on most ovens. Usually means 450-500 degrees and close to heat source. This will require watching closely. Try it and love it!
- “maggie” : Hmmmm, I didn’t see a temperature either but the recipe looks so yummy I’m willing to experiment on it anyway. I assumed with the 1 1/2 hour cooking time, that after the simmering of the broth you would use the extra 30 min to bake it. Just a guess but it sounds about right to me. I never thought about French Onion soup as a casserole though…this sounds like a better option than the soup if you’re an onion lover like me!
- “bianca” : This looks great and I love how cleanup is a little easier with only 1 casserole bowl to soak and scrape instead of multiple little ones.
- “linda” : This looks awesome. Love French Onion Soup and this is a new twist. Thanks for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend.
- “erlene” : I love French Onion soup, but haven’t made it because my oldest son doesn’t like onions…:-( Maybe I can make this and make him something else ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :