Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Chicken Buttermilk Ranch Oven”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “collin” : This recipe is so good. I made some and had leftovers. I brought the leftovers with me in the car as a little snack and forgot about and it spoiled. I was so bummed. thanks for great article.
- “sarah” : I had to get a napkin to wipe my mouth, because your chicken looks so yummy, that it’s making my mouth water. Even at this late time of the night. I am moving in with you. Yum!
- “tamara” : I’m a fried food addict. But now trying to change to a healthier lifestyle. I’m getting into baking my chicken now and contemplating trying a little bit of every type of seasonings and herbs you can imagine just to make ‘baked’ chicken appear appealing and taste great!! I’m going to try your Buttermilk Chicken recipe It looks so crispy and delicious. I never would have thought to use corn muffin mix. Girl, you’re a genius! Thanks!!
- “tina” : What is the serving size of this? I made it the other night and it was good, not sure i like the sweet taste of the buttermilk though.
- “trisha” : I made this tonight and it was delicious and so easy! Definitely a keeper. Thank you for sharing.
- “deborah” : Great flavor, I think my chicken pieces were too big because it took a lot longer for mine. Thank you!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :