Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Fried Rice Restaurant Style”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tonia” : really easy and yummy! IMPORTANT NOTE: if you want it to taste like true restaurant style, you need to put the rice only in a pot over high heat and stir it around for about 5 minutes or so before cooking. it helps the grains of rice to stay separate (more like restaurant style) and less sticky. i also used frozen peas/carrots from a bag..worked great!
- “tamisa” : This is a great recipe! The only thing I want to add is that to get that authentic “taste” of restaurant fried rice, you should add about half a bottle of Oyster Sauce. Easily found in the asian section at the grocery store. Back off on that much if it tastes too strong, but after years of living in Japan and trying many versions of fried rice recipes, oyster sauce is the ticket!
- “elizabeth” : I found this quite tasty after a few adjustments. I cooked it in beef broth instead of the water and added a little minced garlic, grated ginger, sesame oil and green onions! Just like the restaurant!! Yum!
- “lorrie” : My first attempt ever at fried rice and it was really good. I took the advice of others and used frozen pea’s and carrots, I heated the wok and used olive oil sauteed 1/2 onion then added veggies then rice, to be exact I used 1/3 c. soy sauce, and it was plenty for our taste. My husband really liked it and ate nearly half of what I made. Thanks for a great recipe, will make again.
- “leslie” : I have learned that I must double or even triple this recipe because everyone who tries it…can’t get enough of it! It is better than any restaurant I’ve ever been to! The only change I have made is to boil the rice in Chicken or Beef broth, it really brings out the flavor! I only use frozen mixed veggies too. Last night I even added a can of Tiny Shrimp. Absolutely Delicious! This is an amazing recipes! Thanx
- “daniele” : This rice recipe is indeed ‘restaurant’ style. The sesame oil should be made mandatory rather than being optional. It really gives the impression that you’re tasting Chinese fried rice. I will definitely do this recipe again. I may just include chopped mushrooms the next time I’ll prepare this dish.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :