Welcome again to The Fabulous Mommies (Home of Plant Based recipes), Today i will guide you how to make “Fully Loaded Vegan Toastie”. I made this Delicious vegan recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This yummy vegan recipe is easy to make and it walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it:
- Bread of your choice
- Vegan butter
- Vegan pesto
- Baby spinach/rocket mix
- Tomato slices
- Pepperoni-Style slices
- Bacon-Style rashers
- Vegan cheese (I used grated mozzarella)
- Spread the vegan butter onto one slice of the bread and pop it face down.
- Evenly spread on a generous amount of vegan pesto.
- Top with baby spinach/rocket, tomatoes & any other ingredients you like (sun-dried tomato, grilled eggplant and grilled zucchini would be amazing in this too).
- Layer on your vegie delights pepperoni and bacon.
- Add on your vegan cheese, place the other slice of bread on (spread more pesto onto it first if desired) and generously butter the top side of the bread.
- Pop into your sandwich press and toast until golden and until cheese has melted. Slice in half, admire your amazing toasties and enjoy immediately while hot!