Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Funnel Cake Fries”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “trisha” : First you give me my favorite coffee drink recipe ever, now this! I’m never going to lose weight, but I’m making these this weekend. Thank you for this. You’ve changed my life. lol
- “joshlyn” : Just wanted to say thank you for sharing. These are amazing!
I did have trouble though. Your recipe calls for 1/2 cup of milk. It was too thick. We made a second batch using 1 1/2 cups of milk and it cane out perfect!
- “danille” : Just made these with my 13 year old son and we loved them!
1) Batter was definitely too thick so we increased milk from 1/2 cup to 1 cup and it was perfect. Mine came out in a squiggly stick form, which we gobbled up. (I don’t know, maybe thicker batter gives you thicker “fries”? I would not have been able to squeeze the original batter through the bottle.)
2) I also substituted olive oil for the canola or veggie oil.
3) I skipped the dip and just dusted with powdered sugar.
- “wilson” : I’ve been looking for this recipe for a long time thank you. I will probably gain weight but at my age who cares. we were only able to get them in the summer when fresh fruit and vegetables were ready at our favorite fruit stand. thank you again
- “yasitha” : This is a super idea and can’t wait to try it with my kids. Can these be made earlier and kept for a day or two? Or do they go soggy after a while?
- “vivian” : It tastes sooo good. I cooked it just now. Better than the ones you would find in carnivals and other commercial buildings that produce these. Thanks! I would be making this in the future
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :